Electrical installation and repair work undertaken by experienced and qualified electricians. All work is compliant to the current BS 7671. NexElec is registered in the Building Regulations Part P NICEIC Domestic Installer scheme.
- Additional sockets, lighting points and downlighters
- Electrical work for bathroom and kitchen refurbishment.
- Cooker installation
- Periodic Inspections of Electrical Installations and issue of Condition Reports
- Part or whole house rewiring
- Electrical Fault finding
- Low Energy LED lighting installation
- Electric shower circuits, Electric heating installation and electric heating repairs
- Electrical installations for new build, refurbishment, change of use or extensions
- Consumer Unit (“fuse box”) replacement or upgrade
- Outside lighting, outside power sockets and pond pump wiring
- Domestic fire detection alarms
- Modifications to improve electrical safety or reduce energy use.
- CAT5e domestic computer LAN cabling. Useful where wireless LAN is problematic or not fast enough.
- Emergency Call Out For Faults
- Electrical Certificates produced and Building Regulation authorities notified where required for completed work
For the lead on design, inspection and test NexElec uses the Proprietor’s registration, Andrew Reed, as the NICEIC registered Qualified Supervisor to meet the requirements of Part P building regulations and Building Control notification as a registered NICEIC Domestic Installer.